YOU can have fun with us or make this difficult. WE CHOOSE OUR CLIENTS. We turn down more than we accept. A WordPress blog and/or site is the most advanced, current method for better Google results, converting readers into loyal, repeat customers (so essential for business success) …. IF
IF your WordPress blog/site is developed, maintained and utilized correctly! That’s a big if. You can’t just build it and they will come.
Online success requires TIME, FOCUS, energy, planning and maintenance.
We ONLY work w/those who express a willingness to do what it takes to succeed online. Within legal and ethic boundaries.
Accept YOUR Responsibility and Partner with us for YOUR SUCCESS.
- Do you know or are you willing to ACCEPT what we’ve learned and followed per top online designers, programmers, developers and online success stories?
- We love and want client input, especially when we request it!
- Are you willing and able to ANSWER questions when we ask? Feedback? Approval of layout, colors, content? Supply missing or clarify info when asked? Can YOU do that? WILL you do that?
- Are you going to tell us to make your Google banner larger than the template? Could violate your agreement w/Google. I fired a client who insisted we change banner size. We won’t make changes which might threaten an ad account of yours.
- Are you going tell us to change something after we’ve repeatedly written, you ignored us and wonder why the time frame slipped?
- My fave: a friend said: “a man told me I could get 4 pages for $500.”
- My response: “4 pages of what? Mission/About You, contact page, then what, one blog posting, are you selling anything? How easy to update it?”
- I was met with a blank stare. I said, “Every car has 4 wheels. So what’s the diff between a $500 car (which a friend bought) or a Toyota or a Mercedes?”
- More blank stares. Really? This is how ppl choose web consultants? By the page? NO thought of content or STRUCTURE?
- Ppl put more thought into getting a car than a site. But a site can make you money or share info or whatever. A car depreciates. A site can and should appreciate in value if it’s for your business!
- OR is this a partnership? Everyone providing input as needed, when needed, to build YOUR special site which fulfills YOUR needs? IF YES, read on. If no, move on. Now.
Please read (or at least glance at) WHY a Blog? Why WordPress? FIRST.
- Think that “free” site your cousin, neighbor or spouse set up for you last night is gonna give you the same kick-ass results as a well-developed, programmed AND designed correctly WordPress blog?
- Think there’s no difference between WordPress and Flash, Dreamweaver, SiteBuilder, HTML?
- Do you know MOST all small businesses are using WordPress in increasing numbers every day? Gotta be a reason.
- WordPress is a GREAT TOOL IF USED CORRECTLY.
Ready for your Client Questionnaire?