AN Effective WordPress blog/site is ESSENTIAL for online business success!
The MOST successful businesses OWN their own blog/site.
A WordPress blog can function as both a blog and site.
- Google finds your WordPress blog/site faster and more often than other sites.
- Google can easily find info IN your site, as do your readers: the higher your site on Google! [Increases page ranking or SERP, search engine result pages].
- Your readers are engaged, loyal and share w/others, part of Viral Marketing.
- Easy and fast to update, maintain and add features and functionality, compared to other web design software.
- WordPress users constantly create “plug-ins” which extend basic functionality. MORE extensions than any other software for the internet. Most are free or very low cost.
- Forget cool animated sites which take forever to load.
Apple hates Flash, so iPad owners can’t see your site or parts of pages.
Windows Vista using Explorer has trouble w/Flash. GOOGLE cannot “index” text inside Flash, vids or graphics.
- Stick w/text based WordPress!
- Static sites, the free software all webhosts offer, lack the same Google-friendliness of WordPress.
- Wanna use other free blog software? Fine, but don’t complain it lacks features or doesn’t get Google’s attention.
Marketing Using WordPress blog/sites:
- Build and run an effective ongoing marketing presence and marketing campaign.
- Build a brand.
- Viral Marketing.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media as marketing ONLY, NOT your home base.
- You OWN your own site. No one can shut you down (if you obey basic laws, no harassment, copyright infringement or illegality of any kind).
- Facebook can and does deactivate accounts. NO warning, and difficult to be re-activated.
- Imagine LOSING all your posts, vids, photos, emails, everything? Facebook does that quite often!
Your WP blog/site GIVES your customers:
- Search, archive and more organizational features [needed for Google and to retain customers].
- More user-friendly IF designed correctly.
- User Experience (UX) can be effective w/correct design, layout and navigation, proper use of text, graphics, photos, vid, audio, etc.
- Facebook has NO archive, search, and no organization.
- Facebook has VERY poor UX and navigational tools.
Misc Important Info:
- Who makes money from Google AdSense ads? (One guess, and it’s not gonna be you).
- Think you can rig the “back end” of any site to add “meta tag” for better Google results? NO.
- Think you can get as good results for any free web software on any webhost anywhere, anytime, NO.
- Please remember Facebook was designed to connect people. NOW it’s increasingly a business site.
- Small or large, SMART business owners own a separate website.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media MERELY for marketing:
- Social Media for Attracting and Updating YOUR customer base.
CONTROL and OWN YOUR own WordPress blog/site for YOUR business presence
NOW proceed to Client Questionnaire